fanfiction should be taken a lot more seriously as literature. True, some of it isn’t really excellent writing and some is just smut but let me tell you i have read some fics that are beautifully well done and turned my life upside down and legitimately gave me feelings for days and if that’s not real literature then what is
Oh yes indeed
I just can’t with this fandom anymore.
I am so done.
meet the blogger
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- name: Cláudia
- eye color: brown
- hair style/color: light brown
- height: 5’7
- clothing style: jeans, shirts & converse
- best physical feature: my hair?
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- your fears: disappointing the ones I love
- your guilty pleasure: tumblr and chips
- ambitions for the future: to be happyLAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- your first thoughts waking up: "i’m so God damn tired "
- what you think about most: him
- what you think about before bed: him or about what’s bothering me at the moment
- you think your best quality is: i’m a good at sleeping
- LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- single or group dates: group
- to be loved or respected: both
- beauty or brains: brains
- dogs or cats: cats
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- lie: i hate lies so no
- believe in yourself: no
- believe in love: yes
- want someone: yes
LAYER SIX: EVER?
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- been on stage: yes
- done drugs: no
- changed who you were to fit in: yes
- favorite color: pink
- favorite animal: cheetah
- favorite movie: " Twilight "
- favourite game: the sims? idk
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- day your next birthday will be: February 22nd
- how old will you be: 18
“Well, I got my permit last year, after I went three times and failed the test each time. I’m least skilled at like, all the rules of driving. Like, I can drive in a straight line, but I don’t like stop signs at all. But I’m getting better!”
Taylor: You think I’m gonna move after this? No. I’m staying here all day. I’ve gotten a sort of a position I don’t hate, it’s not gonna be altered very much.
'Hearts are breakable. And I think even when you heal, you're never what you were before.'- City of Fallen Angels